20 Personnel Playbook for Youth Football | Spread Offenseby Jeff Hemhauser
The 20 Personnel Playbook for Youth Football is great because it allows you to spread the field, while also maintaining a strong inside run threat. 20 personnel features 2 running backs ( Tailback and H-back) and 3 wide receivers. This playbook gives you 3 different 20 personal formations, all of which create a unique alignment conflict for the defense. Utilizing a H-back will allow you to attack the defense in several different ways. You can utilize your H-back as ball carrier, in the passing game (as a receiver), and in the run game as a blocker. This offense is even more explosive if you have a mobile QB!
- Structured attack out of 3 different formations.
- Allows you to utilize a mobile QB.
- Balanced attack. Forces the defense to defend all skilled players and the entire width of the field.
- Series based attack. All play complement each other.
- Allows you to be multiple while keeping things simple for your players.
- Gives your offense an identity and structured attack.
- Forces the defense to defend the entire width of the field.
- No Huddle / Hurry up.
- BONUS 3 play no huddle series.
- Downloads instantly, no shipping now wait (PDF).
Power Series (Twins Formation): Power, Counter, Buck, Power Pass, and Bubble / Buck RPO.
Jet Series (Rhino/Lion Formation): Jet Sweep, Jet Power, Trap, Lead Sweep, Reverse, Post-wheel and Split-end Fade.
No Huddle (Trips): Snag Concept, Flood Concept (Florida), and Sprint-out Concept (Texas). (one word play calls)
Coach Jeff has been a volunteer youth football coach for 15 years. He is also co-found of Youth Football Online, which is a leading resource for youth football coaches. Youth Football Online was estblashed in 2010.