Course 9: Power Read, Trap, Trap Option, Shovelby Kelley Lee
Want to run 6-7 plays using ONE blocking scheme?
Counter? Counter Option? Trap? Trap Option? Power? Power Read?
How about a TRIPLE OPTION SHOVEL PASS?
Coach Kelley Lee's GROUND STRIKE Triple Option has led the NCAA D-2 in rushing year after year.
Learn one of his core philosophies in this video....
To be able to run multiple plays off one blocking scheme...
.....if it is simple for the Hogs Up Front...then the offense purrs like a machine.
Using the Power Blocking scheme
- Long Trap
- Counter Option
- Power Read
- Shovel Triple Option
And what about the TRIPLE OPTION Shovel Pass???
The QB can pitch it forward or pitch it backwards !!! WHAT THE HECK???
Oh yea...and the QB can just take off and run it.
The defense has to guard all three options.
Coach Lee should go to jail for STEALING.
What you want to do is unlimited....
- Under Center
After watching this course, the only limit will be Your imagination....
Coach Lee played & coached under his Hall-of-Fame father
Played QB in both the WingT and the Air Raid
Coach Lee has ran TRIPLE OPTION for 20 years....
- from Flexbone, Wishbone, I Bone Split Backs, Gun, and Pistol
- has led the nation in Rushing and Time of Possession multiple times
- has finished in the Top 10 in the Nation in Scoring Offense, Total Offense, Pass Effeciency, 3rd/4th Down Conversion, & Yards Per Pass Competion
The GROUND STRIKE Triple Option also works at high school level....
- The all-time leader in career win percentage at Eastern New Mexico....Coach Lee also took a 1-9 high school team to the state semi-finals
- at Valencia HS in New Mexico, he took over a 1-9 program and turned them into a contender going 26-9, reaching state playoffs all 3 years while averaging 50 points per game.
He understands what it is like to coach at the high school level
Coach Lee's Coaching Career...
- 2017-present has been HC at Eastern New Mexico
- 2019 Number 2 in NCAA DII in rushing offense
- 2017 led NCAA Division II in 3 categories during the season including rushing offense (352.7 ypg), and time of possession (36:40),
- 2012-2016 was OC at Eastern New Mexico.
- Number one rushing offense in Lone Star conference at 345 yards per game
- three running backs that have set the single-season record for rushing yards and career record for rushing yards in Paul Terry, (1,881, 2019) E'lon Spight (1,611; 2014) and Kamal Cass (4,301;2014-17), respectively.
- 2009-11 was HC at Valencia HS.
- 2008 asOC at Midland College where offense ranked Top 10 in NAIA in several categories
- 2006-07 as OC at New Mexico Military Instituge, finished 2nd in nation in rushing both years (5th in Total Offense in 2006)
- 2005-05 OC at Hot Springs High School
- 2001-03 was RB & QB coach at Eastern New Mexico
- 1996-2000 played QB at Western New Mexico
- Played in 4 state championships in football, basketball, and track at Hot Springs HS in New Mexico