If-Then Statements in the Wing Tby Roger Holmes
SYSTEMS have Answers.
The Wing T System is built on IF-THEN statements
Learn from BOTH Under Center & Shotgun Wing T Masters
- ROGER HOLMES gives the Under Center Answers to Tackle Trap
- KENNY SIMPSON gives answers to defensive adjustments to BUCK SWEEP out of Shotgun
Quickly learn why Coach Holmes has set the Georgia scoring record TWICE. Won 231 games in Georgia and Tennessee. STATE CHAMPION and 8 REGION Championships in Georgia
No Air Raid, No RPOs...just good, fundamentals with blocking rules that have answers to every defense.
- Tackle Trap is the counter off the Belly Fake
- the misdirection to take advantage of overly aggressive defensive players .
- Catch your opponent off guard and neutralize a fast attacking defense with an effective counter game.
Do Your Blocking Rules Change During the Season or You ADD a blocking rule because you are facing a defense that you don't have the answer for?
- What do you do if the D-Line slants, squeezes, chases, or runs upfield.
- What is your answer when the Inside Linebacker blitzes, scrapes, read Guards.
- Roger Holmes counter series offers an excellent change up for teams who are running power plays with success and seeing the defense taking chances to get back in the game.
The counter will freeze the feet of high octane athletes who want blow up your precision timed offense.
KENNY SIMPSON covers the Buck Sweep
- PLAYSIDE PROBLEMS
- Wide 9-tech D-End. or the very good D-End who is headup on your Tight End
- BACKSIDE PROBLEMS
- Under fronts that outnumber your backside.....you need Simpson's "STEAL" call
- What about great backside Inside Linebackers or heavy blitzing?
Simpson loves RPOs and Play Action Passing to stop teams from crowding the box to stop Buck Sweep.
Coach Holmes has won 157 games with 8 Region Championships and 1 State Championship game with the Fighting Irish. Before coming to Georgia, Coach Holmes had won 73 games in eleven years at Beech High School, Tennessee.
His overall football record as head coach is 231-108-1.
- STATE COACH OF THE YEAR in bothTennessee (1995) and Georgia (2002 & 2006)
- Georgia Athletic Coaches Association COACH-OF-THE-YEAR in 2002, 2005, & 2006.
- Georgia Record for most points scored in a regular season in 2005 (549)
- Georgia Record for points scored in a full season in 2006 (682).
Coach Holmes has been a National Wing-T Speaker of the Glazier Clinics, speaking at over 20 clinics.
Coach Simpson is currently the Head Football Coach at Southside High School, a 4A school in Arkansas. Taking over a program that had won eight games in five seasons and had been on a 20+ game losing streak, Simpson has led Southside to the playoffs for four-consecutive seasons and won two conference titles in the past three seasons. For his efforts, he was named 4A-2 Conference Coach of the Year (2017), named to the as a finalist for Hooten's Coach of the Year (2017) and has been the All-Star Nominee for the 4A-2 (2016 and 2019). He was also selected to coach in the inaugural FCA Texas-Arkansas All-Star Showdown (2020).
Simpson's first book, “Find A Way: What I Wish I'd Known When I Became A Head Football Coach”, has already been a best seller on Amazon in several categories.. Another book is already in the works and will be available in November 2020.
Prior to coming to Southside, Simpson took over as Head Coach at Alabama Christian Academy in Montgomery, Alabama. During his tenure there, Simpson took over a team that had been 4-18 and led them to their first home playoff game in over 20-years. For his efforts he was named Montgomery Advertiser's All-Metro Coach of the Year as well as being voted 4A Region 2 Coach of the Year (2010). Simpson also served as the head track coach at ACA and led the girl's and boy's teams to multiple top 10 finishes in 4A.