Intro: Tony Racioppi QB Training Systemby Triple Threat Spread Offense Coach Acosta / Coach Racioppi
Train Balanced, Rotational Throwers who make Straight Throws with Anticipation, Accuracy and Velocity to all Levels of Field.
· Entire Medicine Ball Program for added rotational power/balanced
· Front Shoulder Discipline (2 Handed Throw)/Stroke/Compact level throwing motion/Angle Throws
· Throwing Sequence=Firm/Balanced Base-Midpoint-Rotation-Extension
· Hip torque and Rotational Power for Velocity separating Lower and Upper Half
· Top of Drop/Break Foot/Balance hops
· Rhythm drops, directional dovetail drops, Resets, Progression read drops, Pocket movement to reset drops
· Throwing on Run, Scramble and Bootleg
· Drops include; 3, 3Hold, 5Quick, 5Reset, 5Movement to Reset, 7 and Gun/Pistol Footwork
· Next Level Passing Game Concepts/Defensive Coverage and Fronts
· Film Breakdown/Classroom
Quarterbacks Coach Tony Racioppi
· NFL/NFL Prep Quarterback Trainer/Coach at Test Football Academy
· Experienced NFL Pro Day Coach for Offensive Skill Players with Script
· One of Top Quarterback Instructors in the USA for College/HS/Youth for over 14 years
· Manning Passing Academy Quarterback Instructor (Only 40 HS Coaches in USA are invited)
· 14 Years as a Quarterbacks Coach at HS, NCAA level (Kean University/Temple University)
· 2 Years as NFL Offensive Intern/QB Coach for Jacksonville Jaguars (Training Camp)
· 1 year as NFL inter with Arizona Cardinals (Training Camp)/Offensive staff/Qbs/Personnel Department.
· Clinic Speaker all over USA on the Quarterback Position
· Offensive Coordinator/QB Coach for FCS Bowl in Daytona Beach, Florida featuring the best FCS/HBCU players in USA entering the NFL Draft.
· Offensive Coordinator/QB Coach at The Hun School of Princeton where we just were ranked as the #1 Prep Football Team in USA.
· 4 Years as Pro Quarterback
· All Conference Quarterback in both Arena League and Europe
· NFL Free Agent Quarterback (Jets/Dolphins)
· 2 Time All- American Quarterback at Rowan University
· Runner Up for NCAA Division III Player of the Year
· 2 Time ECAC, NJAC and Regional Offensive Player of the Year and 1st Team QB
· Still ranked in Top 25 Passers in NCAA History in Passing Proficiency
· NCAA All Divisions Record Holder in TDs in a quarter (5)
· Own nearly every single school and conference record
· 2 Time All State Quarterback at Ocean and Red Bank Regional HS.
· Still ranked in top 10 in NCAA History in Td Passes in a season (48)