Intro: Tony Racioppi QB Training Systemby Triple Threat Spread Offense By Coach Bobby Acosta
Train Balanced, Rotational Throwers who make Straight Throws with Anticipation, Accuracy and Velocity to all Levels of Field.
· Entire Medicine Ball Program for added rotational power/balanced
· Front Shoulder Discipline (2 Handed Throw)/Stroke/Compact level throwing motion/Angle Throws
· Throwing Sequence=Firm/Balanced Base-Midpoint-Rotation-Extension
· Hip torque and Rotational Power for Velocity separating Lower and Upper Half
· Top of Drop/Break Foot/Balance hops
· Rhythm drops, directional dovetail drops, Resets, Progression read drops, Pocket movement to reset drops
· Throwing on Run, Scramble and Bootleg
· Drops include; 3, 3Hold, 5Quick, 5Reset, 5Movement to Reset, 7 and Gun/Pistol Footwork
· Next Level Passing Game Concepts/Defensive Coverage and Fronts
· Film Breakdown/Classroom
Quarterbacks Coach Tony Racioppi
· NFL/NFL Prep Quarterback Trainer/Coach at Test Football Academy
· Experienced NFL Pro Day Coach for Offensive Skill Players with Script
· One of Top Quarterback Instructors in the USA for College/HS/Youth for over 14 years
· Manning Passing Academy Quarterback Instructor (Only 40 HS Coaches in USA are invited)
· 14 Years as a Quarterbacks Coach at HS, NCAA level (Kean University/Temple University)
· 2 Years as NFL Offensive Intern/QB Coach for Jacksonville Jaguars (Training Camp)
· 1 year as NFL inter with Arizona Cardinals (Training Camp)/Offensive staff/Qbs/Personnel Department.
· Clinic Speaker all over USA on the Quarterback Position
· Offensive Coordinator/QB Coach for FCS Bowl in Daytona Beach, Florida featuring the best FCS/HBCU players in USA entering the NFL Draft.
· Offensive Coordinator/QB Coach at The Hun School of Princeton where we just were ranked as the #1 Prep Football Team in USA.
· 4 Years as Pro Quarterback
· All Conference Quarterback in both Arena League and Europe
· NFL Free Agent Quarterback (Jets/Dolphins)
· 2 Time All- American Quarterback at Rowan University
· Runner Up for NCAA Division III Player of the Year
· 2 Time ECAC, NJAC and Regional Offensive Player of the Year and 1st Team QB
· Still ranked in Top 25 Passers in NCAA History in Passing Proficiency
· NCAA All Divisions Record Holder in TDs in a quarter (5)
· Own nearly every single school and conference record
· 2 Time All State Quarterback at Ocean and Red Bank Regional HS.
· Still ranked in top 10 in NCAA History in Td Passes in a season (48)