Midline Triple Optionby Kelley Lee
Learn Midline-Triple Option from a College Coach
This course has a HEAVY emphasis on blocking schemes since Coach McCraw is the offensive Line coach
The GROUND STRIKE triple option offense is....
- A Flexbone team that throws the ball
- Can be ran Under Center, from the Gun, and out of Pistol
- Has some WingT elements
Coach McCraw will show you how to look at numbers so you always run it the direction where you have more blocker.
- Run it at an ODD Front
- Run it at 1-tech,
- headup 2-tech,
- and 3-tech
- 3 ways to run Mid Triple vs. a 4-3 Defense
The Ground Strike Midline & Midline Triple can be ran....
- out of balanced & unbalanced set
- with a Tight End
- without a Tight End
- YoYo Motion
- Insert Tags
- Slice Technique
Eastern New Mexico has ......
- 2019 Number 2 rushing offense in NCAA Division II
- 2017 led all of Division II in 3 categories including rushing offense (352.7 ypg), and time of possession (36:40),
- Number one rushing offense in Lone Star conference at 345 yards per game
- three running backs that have set the single-season record for rushing yards and career record for rushing yards in Paul Terry, (1,881, 2019) E'lon Spight (1,611; 2014) and Kamal Cass (4,301;2014-17), respectively.]