QB Drills for the Run and Shootby Jim Glover
The QB position has evolved into one of the most demanding positions in any sport. The following videos will give you the drills and information needed to have your QB performing at a high level.
In this course you will;
1. Discover how to develop lower body mechanics.
2. Discover how to develop upper body mechanics.
3. Learn how to develop pocket movement.
4. Create drills that keep the play alive when things break down (and they will).
5. Create an understanding of timing and progression throws.
6. Develop a method to put you QB under pressure before game time.
7. Use competition to create fun and determine who can process information.
8. Understand how to use the off-season to get your QB ready for the demands on his arm.
Coach Glover has 34 years of coaching experience. He has coached on the high school, college, and international levels. He began his coaching career in 1985 in west Tennessee as a high school coach. Coach Glover has written for and been interviewed by several coaching magazines on the subject of offensive football. He has spoken at the American Football Coaches Association Convention and he is a member of the Program Committee of this same organization.
As a high school coach his teams have been regulars in the advanced rounds of the TSSAA playoffs. Also, he has also been part of several district/regional championships. While as an offensive coordinator at Lambuth University in Jackson TN, he saw his teams become nationally ranked every year, win a conference championship, and participate in the national playoffs. On the international level he was part of a professional staff that coached the national runner-up Uppsala 86ers (Sweden) and the National Champions U19 86ers.
Glover has long been recognized as a teacher of the game. His teaching methods have enabled his players to reach their goals. As a college coach he has aided his players to many All Conference and All American honors. Two of his players reached their ultimate football goal of playing in the NFL and several others signed contracts with other professional leagues. Over the 24 years he has spent on the high school level many of his players have gone on to play college football. Eight of the past eleven QBs Coach Glover instructed have moved on to the college ranks.