RPOs and Play Action off Favorite Run Schemesby SEWingTClinic
This was a clinic talk at the SOUTHEAST SPREAD - WINGT clinic in Georgia.
Wesley Satterfield was a record setting Offensive Coordinator at Autin Peay and has 12 years of experience at both the FCS and FBS levels.
- Helped with the biggest turnaround in history, winning 8 games in 2017 and going from 12 points per game to 24 points per game.
- Led the Ohio Valley Conference in total offensive and rushing yards,
- Ranked sixth in the nation on the ground.
- Set school records for total offense, points, yards per game, yards per play, touchdowns, rushing touchdowns, rushing yards and yards per rush.
At Southeastern Loiusiana...led the Southland Conference in eight statistical categories,
- points per game (47.3),
- touchdowns (50),
- average yards per play (7.1),
- pass efficiency (163.6),
- yards per pass (9.7),
- yards per completion (17.4),
- rushing touchdowns (32) and
- fewest sacks allowed (4).
Wesley Satterfield enters his first season as Wide Receivers coach at the University of Richmond
He most recently spent three years as the OC and QB coach at Austin Peay (2016-18).
Satterfield spent two seasons as the QB coach and run game coordinator at Southeastern Louisiana from 2014-15.
Spent two seasons at Chattanooga from 2012-13 as the TE and RB coach.
Satterfield spent three seasons as grad assistant at Ohio State for head coaches Jim Tressel and Luke Fickell.
He began his coaching career at North Carolina as an offensive graduate assistant under Butch Davis (2007-10).