The Pass Rush Bible: Strategy Editionby Craig Roh
Double your hits, hurries and sacks
Learn step-by-step how to develop elite pass rushers and a lethal pass rush attack
- The 201-page book in PDF format: Includes 31 chapters and 100+ GIF examples of detailed pass rush knowledge organized into a step-by-step system (Check out the full table of contents here)
- 29 pass rush drills: A comprehensive set of 29 drills that top D1 and NFL teams use to develop their pass rush skills
- Film study worksheet: Capture film study insights in a plug and play worksheet designed for weekly pre-game preparation
- 6 Pass rush workouts: These workouts designed to easily fit within an individual period or off-season program
- 1-hour video call: Schedule a 1-on-1 call with me to problem solve any challenges you're having individually or as a team
Here's what coaches and players are saying about The Pass Rush Bible...
"This is the best resource I've ever seen on Pass Rush"
- David Tollefson, 6-year NFL Pro and 2x Super Bowl Champion
"Hmmm... I can't wait to read this one!! Craig Roh definitely knows his stuff!"
- Robert Mathis, 14-year NFL Pro and Super Bowl Champion
"Already started looking over the drills can't wait to read more! Definitely worth the $99! Thanks for the effort can't tell you how much this helps."
- @zavierstfu via Twitter
"Attention DLinemen! Strongly recommend you make this purchase. Guarantee it'll make you a better player if you're able to implement it's content."
- David via Twitter
"Already halfway though the reading! Great info."
- North Chicago Chicago Warhawks Football via Twitter
"Already utilizing the OL scouting page! Love it. Going to make my guys do it for HW to see how they analyze it."
- Scott Reid via email
"Just started Craig Roh's Pass Rush Bible I'm super impressed so far, excited to get more into it!"
- Zach Hewett via Twitter
Why I wrote The Pass Rush Bible...
Hi! I'm Craig Roh, a 7-year football pro who posts everything he knows about defensive line technique on twitter and instagram.
My entire football career I've looked far and wide for a system that would help me become a better pass rusher.
And even though I was coached by top coaches like Erik Washington, Greg Mattison, David Tollefson and Jerry Montgomery, I still wished I had one comprehensive resource I could go to for all things pass rush.
After talking with many players and coaches about their struggles, I found they had the same problem too. There just aren't that many resources that go deep on defensive line technique.
That's why I created The Pass Rush Bible. You can check out the full table of contents here:
Check out the full table of contents
The Pass Rush Bible combines all the best learnings, drills and techniques I've collected over the years from top coaches and players into one singular resource.
I know coaches love systems and I love them too so I organized the book sections into steps so that you could take your D-Line from ground 0 to being a feared pass rush unit.
If you want to see how top pros are getting after the quarterback then this is the resource for you!
- Hold record for most consecutive starts in University of Michigan football history
- 2011& 2012 All-Big Ten
- 2020 Grey Cup Champion
- Amassed 34 sack, 110 tackles, 74 games played and 4 forced fumbles in pro career