The Science of the Bubble Screenby Walt McKay
Coach Walt McKay dives into the oft-run, but rarely consistently executed concept of using the Bubble screen as a presnap option to any run play in your gameplan. In this tutorial, Coach McKay talks about keys and triggers to throw the Bubble, WR blocking angles and tips that will help any offense using trips as a formation.
WHY BUY OUR INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS?
- Clear, concise instruction from the games leaders in innovation;
- Check Our Prices...can't beat the quality and content;
- Animated videos that demonstrate each concept, step by step: we truly believe we have the best product in the market;
- Convenient, fast, and hassle-free. Receive download within 12 hours of purchase;
- Customer Support 24/7;
- Compare our quality, content, and prices with anyone;
- Money back guarantee, you keep the product. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right;
- Customizable videos to fit your terminology and your program (prices apply);
- Thousands of coaches agree, American Football Strategies helps you win!
Coach Walt McKay was born and raised in Monessen, PA, a small town 30 miles south of Pittsburgh. A football scholarship brought McKay to Texas, and his first coaching job brought him to Blacksburgh, VA, where he worked as a Graduate Assistant in the late 1970s. After receiving a B.S. in Physical Education he went on to receive a M.S. in Sport Management from Virginia Tech.
After 20 years of coaching in the college ranks, including stops at Pitt, Oklahoma State, and Virginia Tech, McKay returned to his first love - High School Football. In 25 years of coaching High School football, McKay won 3 state championships, sent over 100 players to the college ranks, and watched 6 of them go on to a successful NFL career.
McKay has been married to Mary for 39 years and they have three children, Michael, 37; Brandon, 34; and Amanda, 29. His family resides in Orange County, TX.