Why Smoke and Mirrorsby Scott Meadows
Need a way to Simplify your Offense yet Complicate things for the defense?
Scott Meadows Smoke and MIrrors RPO Wing-T Attacks Defenses With Formations
- Use Formations to outflank defenses and create mismatches. Put their STUD in a bad position.
- Confuse linebackers and secondary players; Make them slow down and think during the game.
- Take precious practice time away from Defensive Coordinators by making them teach how to line up to you.
The Smoke and Mirrors RPO Wing-T has over 200 easy to remember Shotgun formations, but 73% of the offense is 6 run plays.
In 4 years of using this system, his teams have only had 2 penalties for misalignment.
The Smoke and Mirrors RPO Wing-T Formation System can be adapted to almost any offense and situation.
*This course includes downladable, printable PDF's of all formations, 268 slides in all.
Tennessee State Champion Scott Meadows has began his second tenure as head coach of Pigeon Forge, TN in 2020.
Coach Meadows was forced to retire from Pigeon Forge for two years (2017-18) due to health concerns.
In his four year coaching tenure at Pigeon Forge from 2013 to 2016, Meadows led the Tigers to a 28-19 overall record and four 3A playoff appearances.
Meadows has had success at seven different schools as he has been a head coach for 19 years and has a 140-84 overall record
in stops at Seqouyah (1998-1999, 17-7 record), Alcoa (2000-01, 27-2), Jefferson County (2002-03, 19-6), William Blount (2004-08, 25-20), Knoxville Catholic (2009-12, 21-23), Pigeon Forge (2013-16, 28-19) and Carter (2019, 3-7).
Meadows won a Class 2A state title at Alcoa with a 15-0 record in 2000.
Over his 18 year head coaching career, his teams made 15 Playoff appearances in three different classifications,
- Seqouyah (two playoff appearances in 1998 and 1999 in 3A),
- Alcoa (two playoff appearances in 2000 and 2001 in 2A),
- Jefferson County (two playoff appearances in 2002 and 2003 in 5A),
- William Blount (three playoff appearances in 2005, 2006 and 2007 in 5A),
- Knoxville Catholic (two playoff appearances in 2009 and 2010 in 5A) and
- Pigeon Forge (four playoff appearances in 2013-16).