Perfect Your Plankby Perfect 10.0 PT
Core strength makes or breaks your athletic performance!
80% of athletes do planks improperly and not effectively, relying on their hips and other supporting muscles instead of actually using their core to stabilize and get strong.
*** Do you struggle doing a plank? *** Do you think you have mastered a plank? *** Are you simply looking to get a stronger core for your sport? ***
If so, this video is for you!
Planks are a great core exercise when done properly and effectively.
In this video you will learn:
- Good technique and form to do a proper plank
- How to activate your core and central stability system
- Achieve the core strength you want and need for your sport
Great for core strength and stability. A proper plank is the foundation for any movement, fitness, or sport activity!
Brandi is a biomechanics, functional, and sport movement specialist.
Brandi is changing the culture of gymnastics by giving coaches direction, athletes a voice, medical providers insight, and parents a choice. Creating a world of people full of dedication, desire, determination, perseverance, strength, inner will, physical abilities, health, wellness, awareness of their body and emotions, inner confidence and courage to speak up for themselves.
* USA Gymnastics Sports Science Educator and Medical Provider
* Two Time USAG Collegiate National Champion gymnast for Texas Woman's University
* B.S. in Kinesiology at Texas Women's University
* M.S. in Physical Therapy at Texas State University
* Fellowship trained orthopedic manual physical therapist
* Board certified orthopedic specialist
* Founder of Perfect 10.0 Physical Therapy & Performance Training since 2008
* Medical director at USA Gymnastics National Congress since 2012
* Lecturer: Gymnastics association of Texas since 2008
Michigan State Congress since 2018
Wisconsin State Gymnastics Education since 2018
National Congress since 2011
Regional Congress: Region 1, 3, 4, 5, and 8 since 2013
* Medical staff for P&G National Championships in 2017
* Clinical Expert Contributor - United States Elite Coaching Association Journal since 2015.
Internationally Published: Examination and Physical Therapy Management of a Young Gymnast with Bilateral Wrist Pain: A Case Report. - Physical Therapy in Sport September 2017 volume 27