Off Ball 2Man Game - Transitioning Box Lacrosse to Field Lacrosseby Jamie Munro
People think that the 2-man game happens on-ball. Munro, an elite lacrosse expert, would say otherwise. Here he breaks down all that goes into getting an offensive player open off-ball. There are a variety of off-ball screens that can be implemented to increase offensive efficiency.
Munro delves into each one with great detail. These skills and concepts can be implemented into any level of lacrosse as he shows through various examples. Furthermore, he makes the information incredibly accessible and easy to comprehend. The biggest threat is the one you fail to recognize right away. Take advantage of that and take this course.
Included in the package:
- Reasons for success
- How to avoid a moving pick
- Off-ball Seal Pick breakdown and analysis
- Backup picks
- Nations drills
- Pocket passing
- Much More
- 15th on the All-time leading scorers list for Brown Lacrosse (and member of HOF)
- Former Head Coach for Denver University Lacrosse (1998-2009)
- Former Founder and CEO of 3d Lacrosse
- Founder of JM3 Sports