How to Create an Effective Football (Soccer) Analysis Videoby Hamza El Kadioui
Welcome to your course "How to Create an Effective Football (Soccer) Analysis Video". Whether you are a coach or an analyst, this course is for you!
Nowadays, video analysis became a must in most clubs and academies. Even at lower divisions! But, while big and medium clubs and academies have an analysis department or at least one analyst, many coaches in other clubs aren’t supported by analysts and most often they are asked or even from themselves, they want to create video analysis.
So, the real question isn’t: Why do we need to create video analysis? But it is: How do we create video analysis? And more specifically: How do we create effective video analysis?
In this course, you'll learn how to convey the core of your knowledge and intentions to your audience (either players or coaching staff) in an effective video format.
By the end of this course, you'll be able to create effective football (soccer) analysis videos.
This course is composed of 3 sections:
In the first section, you are going to be introduced to the course, to know me (the instructor), and the roadmap of the course.
In the second section, you are going to discover what you should absolutely know about football analysis videos.
In the third and last section, you are going to discover the 7 steps formula to create your football analysis video.
Shortly talking, this course will be teaching you how to create an EFFECTIVE football (soccer) analysis video.
What will students learn in this course?
- How to create an effective football analysis video.
- How to convey the core of your knowledge and intentions to your audience (either players or coaching staff).
- The 3 pillars of every effective football analysis video.
- How to grab your audience’s attention.
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- The basics of football analysis.
- Be open-minded.
- Be ready and eager to learn.
Who are the target students?
- Coaches who want to add a skill to their coaching repertoire.
- Analysts, either beginners or confirmed ones, who are stuck at creating analysis videos.
If you are here to listen to some coach or football analyst with diplomas and certifications, well you are in the wrong place. But, if you are here to listen to someone who deeply loves football, who learned football analysis by himself, and his mission is to popularize it, well, you are welcome, guys
Some facts about my journey analyzing football:
- I worked as an analyst freelancer with many clubs, teams, and players.
- I helped thousands of students with my courses and video content.