Become a Better Shooter with Marcus Sasserby Marcus Sasser
If you struggle to create a gap from the defender to let off a shot and are you inconsistent with your shooting from a certain range then you need to check out this course.
I will be walking you through every aspect you need to know to allow you to become dangerous off the shot. In this course you will learn:
- Combinations on the dribbling to lose defenders.
- Short, Mid, and Long-range shooting drills.
- How to alter your mindset to maximize your performance.
- ...And more.
If you want to start becoming the main player on your team and rack up points, then you need to join me and buy my course.
Competed in 30 games with 17 starts, including each of the last 15... Finished ninth in American Athletic Conference with 1.9 3-pointers per game... Ranked 15th in league in 3-point field goal percentage (.352)... Made his Houston debut in season-opening win over Alabama State... Led the Cougars with 14 points and four 3-pointers and grabbed a pair of rebounds with an assist against the Hornets... Made his first career start at Rice... Led all players with 26 points and five 3-pointers in overtime loss at SMU... Drained three straight free throws with three seconds remaining to force overtime... Gave Houston a 72-70 lead with 1:05 left in overtime...
• 2020-21 All-American Athletic Conference Second Team
• 2020-21 USBWA All-District 24 First Team
• 2019-20 American Athletic Conference All-Freshman Team
• The American Player of the Week (Jan. 11, 2021)
• The American Player of the Week (Nov. 30, 2020)
• The American Freshman of the Week (March 2, 2020)
• 2020-21 American Athletic Conference All-Academic Team