Collegiate Recruiting-Taking Ownershipby Eric Stang
There is a lot of misinformation and bad actors (recruiting and scouting services) when it comes to collegiate recruiting help. And the growing number of athletes in the collegiate transfer portal is a prime example of this.
This is why it is so important for high-school and collegiate level athletes need to learn how to take full-ownership over their recruiting. This course provides steps in how to that and will help you take full ownership and find optimal opportunites to advance your athletic career.
- 24 years as a basketball coach at the youth, collegiate and professional levels.
- 14 years of experience with recruiting and eligibility rules.
- 13 years of amateur athlete evaluation and scouting experience.
- 11 years of professional basketball player evaluation and scouting experience.
- 5 years of experience as a athletic administrator.
- 4 years of experience as a basketball official.
- 4 years of experience as a college athlete.
- 2 years of experience as an Assistant General Manager.
- Published author with various articles and a book on proven evaluation and scouting techniques as well as reliable intel gathering processes. "Basketball Scouting Techniques Editions 1-3" are used by Sports Management World Wide's Professional Basketball Scout and GM course.
- Has helped train and mentored 4 NBA Draft Picks and 4 NCAA Division 1 All Americans.
- Has recruited and coached 2 NAIA Region MVP’s, 2 NAIA All-Americans, 5 NAIA All-Conference Selections and 5 Junior College All Region Performers.
- Has 11 years of educational experience as both an Adjunct Professor and Classroom Teacher in History, Physical Education and Sports Management.