Getting Shifty at Running Back with Deuce Vaughnby Deuce Vaughn
Are you struggling to retain the ball once receiving it from the Quarterback? Do you want to start making big plays but are unable to avoid defenders? Then this course is for you.
In this course, I will teach you ways you can prepare yourself for whatever the defender throws at you. To do this we will cover:
- Fast footwork drills
- Techniques to guarantee ball retention
- Optimal muscle activation to maximize power
If you want to start being a player of big plays, then you need to join me in my course!
Chris "Deuce" Vaughn #22 | Running Back
Deuce Vaughn is a sophomore running back for the Kansas State Wildcats. Vaughn started his career at Cedar Ridge High School in Round Rock, Texas where he earned the 2018 and 2019 district 13-6A offensive MVP honors. Vaughn also set school records in single season rushing yards and single game rushing yards. As a freshman at KSU in 2020, Vaughn played in 10 games and rushed the ball 123 times. He racked up 642 yards, 7 touchdowns and averaged 5.2 yards per carry. Vaughn also had 25 receptions for 434 yards and 2 touchdowns. The all-purpose back earned all big 12 honors, was voted Big 12 offensive freshman of the year by coaches, and received an All American honorable mention while being a finalist for the Earl Campbell Tyler Rose Award.
Awards and Honors:
• 2020 Honorable Mention All-American (Phil Steele, Pro Football Focus)
• 2020 True Freshman of the Year (247Sports)
• 2020 Freshman All-American (Football Writers Association of America, The Athletic)
• 2020 Earl Campbell Tyler Rose Award Semifinalist
• 2020 Big 12 Offensive Freshman of the Year (Coaches)
• 2020 Second Team All-Big 12 (Coaches, Associated Press)
• 2020 Big 12 Newcomer of the Week (Oklahoma, Texas Tech)
• 2021 Maxwell Award watch list
• 2021 Doak Walker Award watch list
• 2021 Earl Campbell Tyler Rose Award watch list
• 2021 Preseason All-American [all-purpose] (Phil Steele)