Generating Quick & Agile Routes with Xavier Worthyby Xavier Worthy
Do you want to combine elite speed, agility, and strong hands to make you an UNSTOPPABLE Wide Receiver?
Then you need to check out my course.
I walk you through my true workout, helping you activate the right muscles before focusing on the BEST exercises for you to crank up your route running speed. Elite Wide Receiver play does not just come with speed. This is why I tap into the main components to increase your performance on the field, such as:
- Correct warm-up and stretches for explosive movements.
- Agility drills with a focus on cutting.
- Increasing hand strength and perfecting catching positions.
- Route running in different situations.
- ...And more.
Book now to access all of this as well as my bonus footage. Take the right step on the way to becoming a DOMINATE route runner.
Worthy is a 4 star recruit out of central East High school in Fresno California. The speed threat was ranked the No. 12 wide receiver in the country, and the No. 7 player in the state of California after his senior campaign. As a junior, Worthy Caught 55 passes for 992 yards and 16 touchdowns and contributed to Central East winning their first-ever CIF Division 1-AA state championship after a 15-0 season in 2019. Xavier also competed in track and field at Central East where he showed off his generational speed with a 10.55 100-meter dash as a sophomore.
- Projects as a high future NFL Draft pick and key contributor as a Freshman for the Texas Longhorns
- 4 Start recruit out of Central East High School
- 10.55 100-meter dash as a sophomore