Andres Gómez - You have to be ready for your momentby The Tennis Talk
In this episode of "The Tennis Talk - Coaches Voices" Andres Gomez talks about the importance of mental preparation during victory and defeat and how important it is to be confident to achieve your goals and to be ready when your time comes.
The Tennis Talk - Coaches Voices is hosted by Fernando Segal, International tennis leader. This podcast is designed and produced by Segal Intitute, with the interntaional support of the GPTCA.
To watch the full episode for free, download the Tennis ONE app.
Andres Gomez (Ecuador) is a great person, a great tennis personality from Latin America. And he has a great tenis profile:
- Former ATP #4 Singles Champion in 21 Tournaments
- Former ATp #1 Doubles Champion in 33 Tournaments
- Roland Garros Singles Champion 1990
- USOpen Doubles Champion 1986 - Roland Garros Doubles Champion 1988
- ATP Coach
- GPTCA Coach A*
- General Director Gomez-Viver Tennis Academy - Guayaquil/Ecuador
- International Tennis Leader recognized all over the tennis world