Dr. Jim Loehr - It is important to recognize teamworkby The Tennis Talk
In this episode of "The Tennis Talk - Coaches Voices" Dr. Jim Loehr talked about the importance of team communication, to make connections. As well as the need for players to recognize the work done by each member of their team.
The Tennis Talk - Coaches Voices is hosted by Fernando Segal, International tennis leader. This podcast is designed and produced by Segal Intitute, with the interntaional support of the GPTCA.
To watch the full episode for free, download the Tennis ONE app.
Dr. Jim Loehr is sharing wonderful concepts, insights and recommendations about mental high performance development to have in your personal and professional processes.
Dr. Loehr is a reference in Sports Siences being:
- Phd in Psychology and Master on Psychology.
- He worked and developed mental program with several tennis players such as: Jim Courier, Pete Sampras, Monica Seles, Gabriela Sabatini, and many others.
- Author of 17 books about different tematic fields. NYTimes Best seller in many opportunities.
- Former Co-Founder of Johnson & Johnson Human Performance Institute where they trained multiple business executive, leaders and key personalities helping hundred of people.
- He is in continuos development of project to help people to create opportunities of growth and abundance.
- International Tennis and Sports Science Leader