Tennis Master Course Day 2by Segal Institute Platform
In order to help every player be the best they can be, you need a Development Program that is principle based, and flexible enough to meet the demands of the individual player.
Tennis Master Course by Segal Institute lays this out in a way that will allow you to intelligently design training sessions aimed at developing complete players.
In fact, in this Master Course, you'll learn:
- How the mind learns (and how you can be sure your players are memorizing skills)
- The formula for challenging your players with new skills in a way that keeps them growing forever.
- The 4 Crucial steps of a development program that seperate "talented" players and COMPLETE players that consistently compete at a high level.
- The 27 striking points that ALL players must master.
- The 8 laws of exercise (once your players begin working with these laws, their improvement will skyrocket).
- 7 Methodologies to Develop Systematic Players
- How to correct improper timing
- and much, much more.
If you're in the business of developing players to their highest potential, this Master Course will be an invaluable resource
International Tennis Leader worldwide recognized for to be specialized in Tennis Development Projects for players, coaches’ teams, international and regional organizations and company, as for National Tennis Federations.
Fernando is focused in create growth in Tennis in systematic and structured programs, actions and technical materials for coaches, management staff, academies, and organizations.
Fernando is driven by purposes of help to transform lives through Tennis and to create growth in our sport.
With more than 44 years of professional career. He is a tennis development expert recognized worldwide for his successful results and philosophical concepts through actions like:
- Founder of the “SEGAL INSTITUTE” first LAB full focused in Tennis Development, designing strategic tennis project whichproduce transformations with many international clients.
- He is the author of 11 published books on different tennis topics, like: TENNIS, Concept 6/90, How to grow Tennis, To Sell Tennis, SAF 1, SAF 2, and many others.
- Has presented as main speakers his concepts, experiences and theories at various ITF world conferences, national tennis congresses and courses in more than 45 countries.
- He directed and developed the ITF Worldwide Coaches Conference in Cancun in 2013 which is the biggest tennis conference on ITF records with 924 participant from all over the world
- He has been a member several times of International Tennis Federation (ITF) Committees (Coaches committee, Marketing the Game Committee, WCC Team) and other International Committees that he is part of such as GPTCA, IMSCA, STMS, SSIH, Sports Alliance and others.
- More than 6000 tennis coaches are using his theories around the world. He will publish his 12th book in 2022 coming soon.
- Additionally, he has worked with National Tennis Federations and tennis organizations as National Tennis Director and Chief Development Consultant: Argentina, Brazil, Australia, Mexico, New Zealand, and others. He is the only Tennis Development Coach from Latin America who has worked in the three largest countries in Latin America. (ARG / BRA / MEX).
- From his Development Programs, Junior players have been developed who have won 16 Junior Grand Slams and then were Top 10 ATP / WTA and other Top 100.
- He received the GPTCA Award as “Tennis Coach of the year” 2021. GPTCA is the official body of the ATP to certify coaches.
- He is President of the GPTCA for Argentina, Chile and Mexico, the official body of the ATP for Certification of High-Performance Tennis Coaches. He is also a member of the scientific and administrative council of four different organizations around the world.
- He has created the concept and event WOLRD TENNIS CONFERENCE by GPTCA / SI with support of ATP which have the participation of the best coaches in the world such as: Goran Ivanisevic, Toni Nadal, Ivan Ljubicic, Brad Gilbert, Gilles Cervara, Apostolos Tsitisipas, Nick Bollettieri, Boris Becker, Janko Tipsarevic, Tommy Haas and many others. WTC was held in 202, 2022 and third edition will be coming in March 2023. WTC was defined as the best Tennis Conference of High-Performance Tennis history.
- In 2021, the Segal Institute was organizing with its management, TBD TENNIS INNOVATION WEEK 2021 (Technology, Business & Development), the virtual event, which integrates 3 events, the first and most important in innovation and transformation of tennis in the world that will be held in the TennisONE App Platform with 88 main speakers.
- He has founded and directs projects such as: IDTC, Tennis Stars, 33 Tennis, Segal Leadership Academy, other academies, and tennis projects.
- He has presented in 2022 in Tennis Australia Grand Slam Conference, WTCA Indian Wells Conference, Winning Summit and other national conferences and presentations.
Fernando is a leader on Tennis Worldwide, who are currently leading several tennis projects like The Tennis Talk - Coaches Voices in TennisONE with interviews with many of theorist important tennis coaches in the world. Tennis Diagnosis & Performance Center (TDPC) in Houston- USA, a center full dedicated to diagnosis and evaluation of tennis players.
His main priority is to help to develop and transform a new generation of tennis leaders with concepts and principles to be applied with several ongoing projects and in tennis courses like we have in CoachTube right now.