Training and Coaching Your Adult Clientby USPTA WCVC
Why and how training and coaching your adult clients with red, orange, and green balls (3.9 and below with emphasis on starter players).
- Have a better understanding of the importance of the various balls for growing adult participation
- Activities to develop tracking, sending, receiving, and touch with fitness to use in group and private settings
- Current use of red, orange and green balls
- Our great sport needs a paradigm shift; perspective and experience
- Physical literacy of adults
- The first 10 minutes of any starter experience
- Activities for group and private
- Agility ball
- Up and over
- Side to side
- How to deal with push back and myths
- Taking a look at middle/middle
- Backhand Volley progression
- Up and Back
- Triples…. the greatest game ever
Michele Krause is a tennis fitness integrative specialist, the founder of inTENNSity fitness and Cardio Tennis.
inTENNSity fitness is the source for all education and programming for cardio focused tennis workouts. It is an on-line platform with courses and monthly workouts. In 2021 it will also include cardio pickleball and cardio padel.
Michele was the Cardio Tennis Global Education Director for 15 years. She co-founded the Cardio Tennis program in 2005 and under her leadership it became a global product and is now part of tennis culture throughout the world.
Michele is an experienced international speaker and trainer who has presented at industry events all over the world and has delivered over 500 educational courses to tennis and fitness professionals.
Michele has been featured on the Tennis Channel’s “One Minute Clinics” “On court with USPTA”, “Bulging Brides” as well as NBC’s “the Biggest Loser”. She organized and implemented the “Get Fit Wichita” and “Million Calorie burn” tennis fitness events.
Michele is a USPTA and PTR tennis professional who managed tennis facilities throughout the US for over 16 years. She is certified in TRX Suspension Training, Combine 360, Pat Etcheberry, RacquetFit, and an ITPA-Tennis Performance Trainer. Michele received the TIA/PTR Industry Excellence award in 2012, the Tennis Industry Service award in 2018, and the USPTA Florida Pro of the Year award in 2018.