Feed the Cats: `Getting Started` Remote Coaching Primerby Tony Holler
“GETTING STARTED” is course #12 of an ambitious Feed the Cats Certification Program created by Tony Holler.
Feed the Cats is a revolutionary way of training, coaching, and teaching that values specificity, essentialism, performance, and love. After gaining a world-wide following in Track & Field, FTC has now gained a strong foothold in American Football and Lacrosse.
I get several requests for remote training. Professional basketball players, college football players, college track athletes, high school lacrosse players, etc. I’m currently speed training a 10 year old and a 50 year old. Speed is speed. “GETTING STARTED” thoroughly describes what I explain to my clients in our first phone call. Everything from the why, to the how, to the how often, to what will be needed and/or required to get started.
Here are some links referenced in “FTC-112”
Follow Tony Holler on Twitter… @pntrack
- Head Boy's Track & Field at Plainfield North High School (IL)
- Retired Chemistry Teacher
- Public Speaker
- Writer for FreelapUSA, SimpliFaster, & ITCCCA
- Creator and Owner of "Feed the Cats"
- Co-Owner of Track Football Consortium
- Certified Teacher of Reflexive Performance Reset