Systems of Training the Middle Distance - Lance Harter (AR)by Texas Track & Field Coaches Association
Want a new method for training your middle distance runner? Then you've come to the right place! In this course, Coach Lance Harter explains different systems of training for middle distance runners you need to know to enhance your athletes running capabilities. He includes things like:
- Arkansas Energy Plans
- Weekly Plan
- Monthly Plan
- Plans for Beginner and Veteran Athletes
On top of all of that, he even reveals a seasonal workload that will help your athletes improve their times.
Lance Harter | University of Arkansas
Coach Lance Harter has been the Head Coach of the Arkansas Track & Field Program for 31 years now. He is considered the most successful coach at the University of Arkansas Women's Head Track & Field and Cross Country Coach and for the Southeastern Conference.
While coaching at Arkansas, his programs won every conference title from the 2014 SEC Outdoor Championships to the 2018 SEC Indoor Championships, winning 12 straight titles, and became the first program since LSU in 1987-91 to four-peat at the conference outdoor championships in 2017.
Through the 2015 outdoor season, the Razorbacks have finished third or better in 78 percent (56 of 72) of SEC Championship meets under his watch. Arkansas has never finished lower than third at an SEC cross country meet.
- 600 All-Americans
- 25 NCAA Event Titles
- 8-Time National Coach of the Year
- 40-Time SEC Coach of the Year
- USTFCCCA Coaches Hall of Fame
- 2015 National Indoor Championship
- 2016 National Outdoor Championship
- 2019 National Indoor Championship
- 2019 National Outdoor Championship
- 2019 National Cross Country Championship
- 23 NCAA Regional Championships
- 39 SEC Titles: Cross Country (21), Indoor (10), Outdoor (8)
- 1 National Triple Crown, 6 SEC Triple Crowns
Ratings and Reviews (1)
This Course Includes
|24 hours on-demand video|
|Streaming from mobile and TV|
|Certificate of completion|
|100% money back guarantee|
|Caterory:||Track and Field/Coaching Track & Field|