West London Track & Field: Why, How and What We Doby Laura Turner-Alleyne
West London Track & Field Coaching Pathway. West London Track & Field is a professional training environment for athletes, dedicated to promoting performance in athletics.
Our Performance Squads are for athletes wishing to commit to developing themselves as a Pole Vaulter, Sprinter or Hurdler.
Coach Turner-Alleyne discusses their Bronze, Silver, and Gold squad which provide performance progression options for athletes as they develop, on their athletic journey. This course will provide you with information for those trying to be a great track and field athlete.
An Olympian with an enviable wealth of experiences in International Athletics and a diverse educational background, Laura Turner-Alleyne is a Coach with a broad knowledge base.
Coach Turner-Alleyne has accrued over 15 years of experience in Athletics, from grassroots through to her senior athletic career as a GB International Sprinter and medallist on the global stage. Laura has worked with numerous top-level coaches, acquiring a skill set which she shares with her athletes in a direct and understandable manner to get the best out of each individual.
- MSc Sport & Exercise Sciences (High-Performance Physiology)
- UKA Qualified Athletics Coach
- Pilates Instructor
- REPS Level 3 Advanced Fitness Instructor
- Olympian. 100m, Beijing 2008
- Commonwealth Games
- Gold Medallist, 4 x 100m 2010
- Silver Medallist, 4 x 100m 2006
- 100m Finalist 2006 & 2010
- World Championships. 2005, 2007, 2009 & 2011
- British Champion. 100m 2005, 2010; 60m 2007, 2008; 200m 2010
- Numerous GB and England International Honours between 2002 and 2011
Laura is mentored by Coach Dan Pfaff