This course is about explaining Volleyball strategy that every player and coach needs to know. After this course you will have a basic understanding of various strategies to employ come next practice. It's game time so let's get started.
Please note that this course is recommended for those who have a general understanding of skills. This is a play-based coaching system.
|1||Basic Beginner Plays-A-Ball 00:45|
|2||Basic Beginner Plays-D-Ball 00:40|
|3||Basic Beginner Plays-Power Overload 00:55|
|4||Basic Beginner Plays - Power X-Ball 00:55|
|5||Basic Beginner Plays - Quicks! 01:00|
|6||Basic Beginner Plays - Rightside Overload 00:55|
|7||Basic Beginner Plays - Rightside X-Ball 00:57|
|8||Basic Beginner Plays - Standard Free Ball 00:40|
|9||Tips and Advice - Middle (Fifty-One) 01:06|
|10||Tips and Advice - Middle (Sixty-One) 00:55|
|11||Tips and Advice - Middle (Thirty-One) 00:55|
|12||Tips and Advice - Power (outside hitter) 01:55|
|13||Tips and Advice - Right side-Offside. 01:30|
|14||Coaching - Importance of Passing 02:59|
Provincial team player for Outside, Offside, Middle, and Setter.
- played at a provincial and national scale.
- provincial all-star at club and school levels
- numerous years coaching experience
- top spiker award
- numerous MVP honors- experience with every position on the court
- experience with injuries (surgery) and how to bounce back from them to continue playing at a high level.
This course has no reviews