Adam Szabo - Baserunning & Fielding Biomechanicsby Adam Szabo
When it comes to baseball, there are 4 basic yet key components of the game:
In this course, Adam Szabo is going to share with you the most underlooked factors that go into baserunning and fielding. This course will cover:
- Athletic movement priniciples that apply to baserunning and fielding and can also be applied to all athletic movement
- Proper accelereration and sprinting techniques
- Baserunning stances and techniques for all bases and all situations
- Proper fielding stances and mechanics
- Proper catcher stances and mechanics
- Videos of sprint exercises that teach baseball transitions and acceleration techniques
Baserunning and fielding are key parts of the game and needs to be addressed by all players and coaches. This is a detailed course with a lot of analysis of the do's and don'ts.
Adam Szabo is the Founder and CEO of Excelerate Athletic Development. Besides this he has been teaching Mathematics since 1999 while being a Head Coach for both Football and Track and Field. Excelerate Athletic Development started, in 2010, by training Division II and III college football players.
From there, we expanded to training the Midland Redskins Baseball Program and have grown into a training and consulting company, with multiple trainers, that serve boys and girls high schools, teams, individuals, and organizations. Everything we do is built upon athletic movement principles that through a systematic and organized set of programs and workouts, teaches proper technique while developing athleticism. During our time, we have won 3 State Championships and 3 Connie Mack World Series Titles.
For more information, please go to excelerateAD.com