Arm and Bat Speed Trainingby Steve Zawrotny
Start working out like a baseball player and it will pay off on the the plate and on the field. This instructional baseball conditioning course shows you how to do the right exercises in order to increase your bat and arm speeds.
Who can benefit from the baseball training information provided here?
- Coaches, players, and parents
- Both slow pitch and fastpitch softball players
- Boys and girls, men and women
- Rec League & "Beer League" players
- Youth League through College & Professional levels
5 Reasons Why Steve Zawrotny's Training Programs Get Players in Peak Playing Condition:
- Steve is one of just a handful of individuals with experience as an NCAA Div 1 pitcher and coach with the CSCS credential. His training programs - designed specifically for baseball and softball players - combine solid clinical research and Steve's 30 years of playing, coaching, & training.
- He's a Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) with the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) and has a B.S. in Physical Education from BYU.
- Steve provides online baseball training guidance and advice with each program.
- His programs are proven to be safe, easy to follow, and affordable.
- Steve stands behind his programs with a satisfaction guarantee.