What Does a Player Need To Do If He Wants to Earn College Basketball Scholarship?
Find Out In This Course—
The Rapid Skill System Ebook, Training Demonstration Video, and Basketball Insight Ebook - "What Every Serious Basketball Player Should Know"
This course reveals the exact proven workout passed down from a former professional player to Coach Luke, which he used to Earn a Full-Ride, Division-1 College Basketball Scholarship
You also receive the basketball insight eBook - “What Every Serious Basketball Player Should Know”
This eBook gives you my professional career of basketball insight, mindsets, and basketball intelligence that YOU CAN USE IMMEDIATELY to gain an edge on your competition.
...and Much More!
WARNING: This course is only for players who have the basic basketball fundamentals. For example, if you CANNOT dribble consistently with your weak hand and head up—this course is to advanced for you.
But, if you have the basic basketball fundamentals and are in 10th grade or Under—this course is a MUST if you want to Earn a College Basketball Scholarship.
BSV Wulfen (German Professional League):
- Awarded Top 3 Point Guard All-Time in Club History
- Set League Record for Most Consecutive Games with a 3-Point Field Goal
- Career High 43 points (11, 3-Point Field Goals)
Weber State University:
- Led the Team in 3-point Field Goal Percentage in 1997-98 (43%)
- Tied School Record for Most Consecutive 3-Point Field Goals Made in a Game (5)
- Big Sky Champions | Beat North Carolina in the 1999 NCAA Tournament
Crystal Lake Central High School:
- Illinois All-State
- Led the Team to the Best Record in School History (28-2)
- #6 Greatest Player of All-Time in Fox Valley Conference
Coach Luke coached as a head basketball coach at Prarie Ridge High School. He is currently a basketball skills trainer, and Founder of Triple Double Training.
This course has no reviews