Princeton Simplicityby Chris Dorsey
The "Princeton Simplicity” course is the ULTIMATE coaching guide needed for your success! This course is specifically designed to help coaches get MORE WINS! Whether you have previous experience with the Princeton offense or you're just starting out, this course is guaranteed to make you a better coach!
Who Should Run The Princeton Offense?
Every team at every level!! The Princeton concepts are some of the most highly used actions in basketball from the middle school to professional levels. The Princeton offense utilizes all the fundamentals of basketball: dribbling, cutting, passing, and shooting. The screening angles in the split actions are extremely hard to defend - and the back cutting opportunities are perfect against denial defense. Implementing the Princeton concepts within your offense will make you extremely difficult to defend.
- PDF Diagrams - 5 phases of the Princeton offense + Bonus phase (45pg's)
- Whiteboard breakdown of each phase
- Film breakdown of each phase (Additional bonus video + gift)
- Drills to help implement & teach the offense
- Practice plan example (2 hour)
- Phase 1: Point Series
- Phase 2: Wing Entry (Transition)
- Phase 3: Low Post Entry
- Phase 4: Return (Option into Five-Out or Dribble Drive Motion)
- Phase 5: Chin
- Bonus Phase: Michigan "2 Guard" Offense
12 years of coaching and winning with the Princeton offense
2020 Southern Collegeiate Athletic Conference Champions
2020 Southern Collegeiate Athletic Conference Coach-of-the-Year
NCAA National Tournament Appearance