Alabama`s National Championship Gameby Spread-N-Shred
The Crimson Tide Offense was on full display in the 2020 season and they did not disappoint in the National Championship Game. In a game against a tough Ohio State defense the Tide was able to still rack up 621 yards of Offense while scoring 52 points. They were able to do so by constantly putting the Buckeye defenders in conflict. Alabama's Offensive Coordinator Steve Sarkisian was able to package an RPO game that kept the Buckeyes off balance all game. Inside this course we will detail how he utilized every form of the RPO Game from Free Access throws, 3rd Level, Quick Screens, and even a Sucker RPO off a Quick Screen to force the rules of the defenders to go against them. Along with the RPO game, we wanted to go in-depth in how Alabama handled the Red Zone. This featured both the ability of getting into Heavy Personnel while ground & pounding the defense along with using motions and shifts to dictate the defense while taking advantage of leverage to get guys wide open. The last aspect of the Alabama offense we will get into is their ability to attack specific coverages. Their use of shifts to force the defense to show their hand pre-snap.
This course is designed with a full purpose of teaching you the complete concept with the use of:
- A look into the Rules & Responsibilities of each player on Offense
- An in-depth Film Breakdown of an in game example
- Playbook Sheets for you to review and get the full picture of the scheme
- All-22 so you can study the concept for yourself
- Downloadable Playbook for you to print out and go over
- A detaield look into the several different types of RPO's that Alabama uses
- Research in the way they attack the Red Zone both with heavy personnel or the use of motion to manipulate Man Coverage
- The specific ways that the Tide attacks specific coverage structures
If you want to learn even more about the 2020 Alabama Offense we have a Full Season Breakdown Available:
The Spread n' Shred Community was built by coaches for coaches. The Spread n' Shred Staff consists of College Coaches from across the country as well as several extremely successful coaches at the High School Level. All courses are designed for instructional purposes and made in an effort to help our fellow coaches as much as we can.
Please feel free to reach out and talk football anytime!!!
Follow us on our multiple Social Media Platforms: