Feed the Cats: Sprint-Based Footballby Tony Holler
“Sprint-Based Football” is the 6th course of an ambitious “Feed the Cats” course created by Tony Holler.
Feed the Cats is a revolutionary way of training, coaching, and teaching that values specificity, essentialism, performance, and love. After gaining a world-wide following in Track & Field, FTC has now gained a foothold in American football.
This is the first football course of the program. There’s almost three hours of detailed teaching. Many of Holler’s idea’s challenge tradition and mainstream thought. The instruction connects simply and directly. With 39 years of coaching and teaching experience, Coach Holler has found ways to connect with his audience without the sophisticated complexity of most presenters.
Follow Tony Holler on Twitter… @pntrack
- Head Boy's Track & Field at Plainfield North High School (IL)
- Retired Chemistry Teacher
- Public Speaker
- Writer for FreelapUSA, SimpliFaster, & ITCCCA
- Creator and Owner of "Feed the Cats"
- Co-Owner of Track Football Consortium
- Certified Teacher of Reflexive Performance Reset