PISTOL WING T 4: Unblocked Defenders on Jet, Midline, Veerby Rick Stewart
Using the Pistol Wing T, Stewart's offenses the past 2 seasons in Pennslyvania have over 10,000 yards.
In 2019, the QB ran for 2,100 yards using the plays in this course.
So many updates from those awful DVDs that Stewart made for Championship Productions....if you have those DVDs, you will throw them away after watching this course.
Coach Stewart has been a football coach for 27 years, 16 as a head coach, Stewart has been to 2 CIF Section Finals, and his 12-0 team lost the CIF championship on a hail mary pass in the rain.
He took FOUR losing programs to playoffs.
Coach Stewart has turned around FOUR different schools and led each team to the playoffs within his first two seasons at the helm. Since none of these schools had any scholarship players on their roster, Stewart’s system gave his players a chance to be successful versus superior talent.
• McFarland, a small, agricultural school of 600 students with no weight room, had lost 24 games in a row. Stewart served as offensive coordinator and they went 8-2 with only 3rd playoff berth in 75-yr school history
• Stewart left McFarland for 3 years and they went 3-26 during his absence. He returned as head coach to make the playoffs in Year 2. (the Disney movie, “McFarland”, starring Kevin Costner is the same town and school)
• Broke 0-27 losing streak at Corcoran, a school with 900 students, winning an undefeated league title in Year 2;
• Porterville, a large, rural school of 2,000 students, won 40 games in 5 years, including back-to-back section runner-ups at a that had won 8 games in the 5 years prior to his arrival.
• Pennslyvania. Stewart went to a different state to coach a team that had went 3-7, 2-8, and 4-6. Stewart's team went 9-1 and was #6 in entire state in total offense. The school had only won 9 games twice: 1982 and 2009.