The Ultimate RPO Playbook for 10 & 11 Personnelby The Spread Offense
Do you want to be able to attack the defense in the run and the pass, and have an answer for whatever the defense tries to throw at you?
Then download The Ultimate RPO Playbook!
What you'll receive:
- Questions to ask yourself when implementing RPO's
- Philosophy of the RPO's
- Step by step instructions for blocking rules & responsibilities
- WR routes and responsibilities
- QB Read keys with explanations
- Visual diagrams of each RPO
This isn't a book of plays with no explanations where you're left wondering how to implement these in your offense.
I go in depth on blocking rules & responsibilities, WR route responsibilities from multiple formations, and QB reads vs different fronts.
This playbook will give you everything you need to start playing faster and scoring more points!
"The Spread Offense" (spreadoffensefootball.com) was founded by Alex Besaw who was born and raised in the Spread Offense (Eugene, OR) but currently reside in Salinas, CA as a High School Varsity OC/QB coach for the past 8 years.
Most Recent Coaching Experience:
-JV QB/WR/OC, 2012-2013 — Salinas High school, Salinas, CA
-Varsity QB Coach, 2013-2014 — Salinas High School, Salinas, CA
-Varsity QB/OC, 2014-2016 — Salinas High School, Salinas, CA
-Varsity QB/OC 2016-present — Palma High School, Salinas, CA
- 1st in League for points per game (35+) in 3 consecutive years. (2014-2016)
- Broke school record of most points scored in a game (63). (2014)
- Coached multiple QB's to win League MVP and 1st team All County Awards. (2014-2015)
- QB's broke previous school season records for TDs + Passing Yards + Rushing yards (2014-2015)
- Won league for the first time in 14 years (2014)
- Finished 2nd place in CCS Finals (2014)