Victor Santa Cruz - Hawaii, Relating for Resultsby Lauren's First and Goal
Part of the Black Friday/Cyber Monday Bundle: 2022 DC School Bundle
In this course, assistant coach Victor Santa Cruz of the University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa, goes in depth on how he guides the players and staff on relating for results, making a bigger difference. He covers
1 Relating For Results 4:30 2 Recruiting Costs 5:06 3 The Success Formula 1:35 4 Awareness Starts With Us 1:48 5 Awareness Is A Survival Mechanism 3:22 6 We All Want To Achieve Self Worth 1:22 7 Understand Your Motives 1:49 8 Our Motivational Filters 1:58 9 The Filters We Wear 1:41 10 Understanding Perceptions 1:46 11 Primary Motive Types 3:42 12 The Endowment Effect 3:03 13 Our Motivation Changes During Conflict 2:30 14 Conflict Variables 1:04 15 Motivation In Conflict 1:44 16 The Longer The Conflict, The Simpler You Become 1:19 17 Understanding Perceptions Continued 0:45 18 Signs You're Headed Into Conflict 1:35 19 Conflict Has Potential For Positive Outcomes 2:10
- Boasts 24 years of coaching experience, including 14 seasons as a head coach Azusa Pacific.
- Azusa Pacific’s all-time winningest coach with an overall record of 84-69.
- Since 2013, led APU to four Great Northwest Athletic Conference championships and two NCAA Division II playoff appearances.
- The Cougars won 41 of its final 50 conference games under Santa Cruz.
- Mentored eight Cougars who signed with NFL or CFL organizations, including former NFL running back Terrell Watson and Baltimore Ravens long snapper Matt Orzech.
- Guided the program's transition to Division II with a decade of rousing success
Ratings and Reviews (0)
CourseAdd to Cart
0Add to Wishlist
This Course Includes
|24 hours on-demand video|
|Streaming from mobile and TV|
|Certificate of completion|
|100% money back guarantee|