Worst to First 1on1 Consultationby Rick Stewart
Schedule a 90minute Zoom Meeting With Stewart
Coach Stewart has been a football coach for 27 years, 16 as a head coach, Stewart has been to 2 CIF Section Finals, and in 2011, his 12-0 team lost the CIF championship on a hail mary pass in the rain. His 12-0 team won the district title in Pennsylvania in 2020.
He took four losing programs to playoffs.
Coach Stewart has turned around four different schools and led each team to the playoffs within his first two seasons at the helm. Since 2019 produced his 1st scholarship player, Stewart’s system gives his players a chance to be successful vs superior talent.
- McFarland, a small, agricultural school of 600 students with no weight room, had lost 24 games in a row. Stewart served as offensive coordinator and they went 8-2 with only 3rd playoff berth in 75-yr school history
- Stewart left McFarland for 3 years and they went 3-26 during his absence. He returned as head coach to make the playoffs in Year 2. (the Disney movie, “McFarland”, starring Kevin Costner is the same town and school)
- Broke 0-27 losing streak at Corcoran, a school with 900 students, winning an undefeated league title in Year 2;
- Porterville, a large, rural school of 2,000 students, won 40 games in 5 years, including back-to-back section runner-ups at a that had won 8 games in the 5 years prior to his arrival.
- Pennsylvania. Stewart went to a different state to coach a team that had went 3-7, 2-8, and 4-6. Stewart's team went 9-1 and was #6 in entire state in total offense in 2018 followed by a 12-1 district championship that had the #2 offense in the entire state. The school had only won 9 games twice: 1982 and 2009.
Stewart also has coached basketball, serving as AAU director for girls basketball in California and tutored seven girls to D-1 scholarships. He understands what coaches want and his company, ALL ACCESS COACHING, is all about helping the next generation of coaches.