Pen State Offenseby Jamie Munro
One of the most dynamic and effective offenses that is currently terrorizing defenses at the collegiate level: Jamie Munro breaks it all down in an easy-to-follow way. Whether it's breaking down effective mirror movements, properly explaining how to hangup the x defender on the crease, looking at different pick strategies, or even breaking down general movements, Munro does it all.
PLUS he even shares drills that are easy to implement at any level to help pass on this high-caliber offensive knowledge to players of all ages. If you want to elevate your offense to the next level, you NEED to see how Munro breaks it down.
Included in this package:
- Mirroring strategies and analysis
- Hangup details and analysis
- Various offensive sets and how to implement them
- A PLETHORA of different pick plays analysis
- Plenty of passing in tight space drills
- Different pick drills
- 3v3, 2v2, 1v1 and 4v4 drills
- 15th on the All-time leading scorers list for Brown Lacrosse (and member of HOF)
- Former Head Coach for Denver University Lacrosse (1998-2009)
- Former Founder and CEO of 3d Lacrosse
- Founder of JM3 Sports