PLANNING the EFFECTIVE WARM UPby Lukasz Lojas
- benefits of well performed warm up.
- warm up components ( self myofascial release; activation; corrective exercises; thermogenesis and dynamic stretching; neural preparation.
- what is fascia? the role of fascia.
- RAMP warm up protocol.
- instant acces to more than 300 videos ( dynamic warm up: stationary and walking drills; running drills, agility ladder; wall drills; activation, SMR techniques etc. )
- examples of athletes settings during warm up.
- examples of games during neural stimulation phase
- access to 7 mobility programs ( ankle, hip, thoracic spine, shoulders, front rack positioning , OH squat ).
- dynamic vs static stretching. When and why?
- dynamic warm up excel template ( to create warm up routine for your athletes/ clients )
- 1x dynamic warm up for gym session (lower body).
- 1 x dynamic wam up for gym session ( upper body).
- 1 x dynamic warm up for field/court training session.
- 1 x knee stability program.
- EXERCISES LIBRARY ( excel sheet with hyperlinks to more than 300 exercises/drills).
The course is accredited by Australian Strength and Conditioning Association (3RP's).
Ratings and Reviews (0)
CourseAdd to Cart
This Course Includes
|Certificate of completion|
|100% money back guarantee|
|Caterory:||Soccer/Strength & Conditioning|