2023 Recruiting Myths & Truthsby National Fastpitch Coaches Association
Get the most recent information on the college recruiting process direct from the source as an expert panel of coaches and administrators help prospective student-athletes, parents, and coaches navigate their recruiting journey.
Featuring: Collegiate Coaches and NCAA Rules Experts from all Divisions of play!
Many topics will be covered throughout the session including but not limited to:
- Understanding recruiting terminology
- Visits, phone calls, and camps
- What to expect from coaches
- Prospect responsibilities
- The role of the parent
- The 'Truths and Myths' of recruiting
- The transfer portal
- Defining scholarship models
- The Role of Social media
- The NCAA Eligibility Center & National Letter of Intent
- Name, Image, and Likeness
Marie Curran-Headley (Cobleskill), Shane Drahota (Minnesota State), Lindsay Leftwich (NC State), Lacey Lord (Salisbury), Carson Owens (Wallace State), Craig Snider (Texas Tech), Jody Sykes (Oregon), Cody White (Central Oklahoma)