8 Week Beginner`s Programby Courtney Hudson
The 8 Week Beginner Program for fastpitch softball pitchers is based on three principles:
- Begin proper fastpitch biomechanics for pitchers and understand the practice demands of the pitcher position
- Biomechanic principle that 10,000 repetitions are needed to establish muscle memory
- Provide a professional level instuction with a low cost solution for parents
This program is designed for fastpitch softball pitchers with less than 12 months of pitching experience.
- B.S. BioChemical Engineering
- CPT form American Council on Exercise
- Sports Conditioning Specialty Certifications
- Sports Nutrition Specialty Certifications
- Functional Movement Specialty Certifications
- Certified BioMechanics Method of Corrective Exercise
Courtney Hudson is a former Division II softball player and coach. She made two trips to the Division II College Softball World Series, in 2009 and 2011, as a pitching coach with a three season record of 143-24. She has over 16 years of experience coaching fastpitch softball pitchers.
Courtney spent two years under a mentorship with one of the top exercise physiologist in the country. Her field experience as an exercise physiologist led her to open her Engineered Performance Lab in Huntsville, AL. At the Lab, she studies athletes and builds custom programs that exceeding on field results for her baseball and softball athletes.
Coachataclick is her online presence since 2009. Her goal was to bring opportunity to those who did not have access to a quality pitching instructor. She has now had over 1000 students begin their pitching journey with her 8 Week Beginner Program and has trained pitchers in 37 states and 3 countries through her online training platform and programs.
Ratings and Reviews (0)
CourseAdd to Cart
This Course Includes
|24 hours on-demand video|
|Streaming from mobile and TV|
|Certificate of completion|
|100% money back guarantee|