Brian Gottfried - “There is always something positive to getby The Tennis Talk
In this episode of "The Tennis Talk - Coaches Voices" Brian Gottfried shared with us the importance of competing, how this can help you improve your level and your performance. Emphasizing that there is always something positive to learn, even if you win. Continually preparing is a learning process.
The Tennis Talk - Coaches Voices is hosted by Fernando Segal, International tennis leader. This podcast is designed and produced by Segal Intitute, with the interntaional support of the GPTCA.
To watch the full episode for free, download the Tennis ONE app.
Brian Gottfried (USA) a great person and leader, a wonderful master-coach:
- Former ATP #3 Singles ATP #2 Doubles
- Champion 25 ATP singles 54 ATP Doubles
- Roland Garros singles Finalist 1977
- Doubles Champion Roland Garros ´75 & ´77 - Wimbledon ´76 - Finalist USOpen 1977
- Former ATP President
- ATP Coach
- International Tennis Leader recognized in the tennis world