Brian Gottfried - how to handle pressureby The Tennis Talk
n this episode of "The Tennis Talk - Coaches Voices" Brian Gottfried talked about how he handles pressure and nerves during a match, discussing the tricks he used to focus on the game.
The Tennis Talk - Coaches Voices is hosted by Fernando Segal, International tennis leader. This podcast is designed and produced by Segal Intitute, with the interntaional support of the GPTCA.
To watch the full episode for free, download the Tennis ONE app.
Brian Gottfried (USA) a great person and leader, a wonderful master-coach:
- Former ATP #3 Singles ATP #2 Doubles
- Champion 25 ATP singles 54 ATP Doubles
- Roland Garros singles Finalist 1977
- Doubles Champion Roland Garros ´75 & ´77 - Wimbledon ´76 - Finalist USOpen 1977
- Former ATP President
- ATP Coach
- International Tennis Leader recognized in the tennis world