Craig Kardon- The Transition Gameby TTCA Texas Tennis Coaches Association
Do you want to learn how to master transition between shots, dominate the court, and elevate your overall performance?
Discover the truth behind one of tennis's biggest misconceptions in this eye-opening discussion by tennis Coach Craig Kardon.
Craig Kardon is a professional tennis coach and coached over 15 players ranked in the top 50th in the world.
And in this course, he covers:
- Busting Volley Myths: The Split Step
- Powering Your Volley: It’s All in the Legs
- Mastering Volleys: Low Volleys, High Volleys & Wide Volleys
- Pickleball Drills
- And much, much more
Serious about tennis? Elevate your net game with our course!
Craig Kardon is a Grand Slam winning coach and a lifelong experience in competitive tennis which includes participation, coaching, commentating, administration, marketing and promotions. He has unparalleled involvement in developing, building and maintaining relationships with top players, coaches, and tennis communities all over the world. He works cross functionally with management companies and tennis organizations to enhance player development and marketing opportunities.
University of Texas
Bachelor of Science, Advertising - 1984
Played on the Top 10 ranked University of Texas 1979-1983 teams under coach Dave Snyder.
- 2002 USPTA Texas Section Tourning Caoch of the Year
- 2002 USPTA Touring Coach of the Year
- 1992 World Team Tennis Coach of the Year
- 1991 USPTA Touring Coach of the Year
- Touring Professional for Four Seasons Resort and Club, Irving, TX
- WTA Coach Program
- United States Professional Tennis Association
- Tennis Magazine Contributing Writer
- USTA High Performance Coach
- TennisPlayer.Net Contributing Writer