Dirk Hordorff - How the champions think and behave?by The Tennis Talk
In this episode of "The Tennis Talk - Coaches Voices" Dirk Hordorff shares how ATP Top 10 players think and behave and how it helps them stand above the rest.
The Tennis Talk - Coaches Voices is hosted by Fernando Segal, International tennis leader. This podcast is designed and produced by Segal Intitute, with the interntaional support of the GPTCA. To watch the full episode for free, download the Tennis ONE app.
Dirk Hordorff is a great tennis personality who has a great profile as a coach and manager in different world tennis organizations.
- Actual Coach of Ricardas Berankis
- Former Tennis Coach of Rainer Schuettler working with him for 20 years reaching ATP #5 in singles ranking, Olympic Silver Medal and much more.
- Former Tennis Coach of Janko Tipsarevic who reached ATP #8 in singles ranking and great results.
- Former Coach of top players such: Lars Burgsmuller, Yen-Hsun Lu, Kristian Pless, Sergy Stakhosky, Guido Pella, Danai Udomchoke, Lex Radulescu, Jimmy Wang and many more.
- ATP Coach
- GPTCA Coach A*
- Former Davis Cup and Olympic Coach for Taiwan
- Actual DTB Vicepresident
- International Tennis Leader recognized all over the tennis world
- GPTCA Board Member