Dr. Jim Loehr - The great champions have a mentality of overcomingby The Tennis Talk
Dr. Jim Loehr - "The great champions have a mentality of overcoming" | The Tennis Talk - Coaches Voices Ep. 10
In this episode of "The Tennis Talk - Coaches Voices" Dr. Jim Loehr told us about the mentality of the great athletes and how they think, having as their main foundation the improvement and leaving aside conformism.
The Tennis Talk - Coaches Voices is hosted by Fernando Segal, International tennis leader. This podcast is designed and produced by Segal Intitute, with the interntaional support of the GPTCA.
To watch the full episode for free, download the Tennis ONE app.
Dr. Jim Loehr is sharing wonderful concepts, insights and recommendations about mental high performance development to have in your personal and professional processes.
Dr. Loehr is a reference in Sports Siences being:
- Phd in Psychology and Master on Psychology.
- He worked and developed mental program with several tennis players such as: Jim Courier, Pete Sampras, Monica Seles, Gabriela Sabatini, and many others.
- Author of 17 books about different tematic fields. NYTimes Best seller in many opportunities.
- Former Co-Founder of Johnson & Johnson Human Performance Institute where they trained multiple business executive, leaders and key personalities helping hundred of people.
- He is in continuos development of project to help people to create opportunities of growth and abundance.
- International Tennis and Sports Science Leader