How to Train The Kinetic Chain For Tennis - Marco Panichiby World Tennis Conference
- The REAL reason, elite players like Novak Djokovic have such perfect balance. (Hint: it’s not JUST “legs and core”
- The one exercise using nothing more than a band that will instantly improve a player’s dynamic balance on any stroke.
- Why instability in training is the key to being rock-solid on the ground.
- Why using water in training, may be the most powerful way to develop rock-solid dynamic balance, in all movements on the court.
- In the one-legged exercise, every serious tennis player MUST perform to keep up (and surpass) the competition.
- The truth about balance.
- How using yoga balls can lead to crushingly powerful groundstrokes and serves.
- Why Power is nothing without control
- The key exercises every player should perform that activate the deep, stabilizing muscles
- What tennis players should prioritize to develop more power, stability, and speed.
- Why staying “vertical” in the torso (and head) is the single most important ability a player needs (and how to develop this crucial skill)
- How Djokovic developed elite level balance and power, even when he’s in a full split… and how you can develop this skill for yourself and your players (even if you’re not made of rubber)
- Why creating “un-balance” in training is the key to developing rock-solid stability
- The two types of muscles (that are normally trained WAY out of proportion), and the right way to train them to create long-term stability.
WORLD TENNIS CONFERENCE by GPTCA/SI
It is the most important Tennis Conference in the world which is organized by GPTCA and Segal Institute, supported by ATP.
Each year, virtually it brings together the most important and outstanding international tennis coaches, scientists, personalities, experts with great experience on player development processes, Each one presents us the progressive development pathway of Top Competitive Worldwide Tennis Players.
WORLD TENNIS CONFERENCE by GPTCA/SI has been designed and developed into several presentations and very special content on many different subjects on and off court to help you to keep developing your best strategies for your tennis projects. All presentations are integrated into specialized thematic blocks to maximize the experience of being part of the event.
Take advantage to have a presentation of each of WTC Speakers.
Is important to remark that when you are buying a presentation/course you are helping to promote tennis because most of the speakers donate their income to Tennis AID, a non-profit organization who is promoting tennis giving racquets, nets, tennis balls, tennis clothes and much more supporting tennis actions in countries like (Ghana, Nigeria, Vietnam, Philippines, Bolivia, Cambodia and others)
Be ready to participate in the next WTC3 in March, 2023 with the most important coaches in Professional Tennis Circuits.