Magnus Norman - “As a coach you need to learn about communication”by The Tennis Talk
In this episode of "The Tennis Talk - Coaches Voices" Magnus Norman tells us about the adaptation that you must have from player to coach and the difficulties that this represents. Difficulties that will always be present and when the good times arise you must learn to magnify them and make the most of them.
The Tennis Talk - Coaches Voices is hosted by Fernando Segal, International tennis leader. This podcast is designed and produced by Segal Intitute, with the interntaional support of the GPTCA.
To watch the full episode for free, download the Tennis ONE app.
MAGNUS NORMAN, who is sharing wonderful stories about his career like player, coach of great players and director of one of the best Tennis Academies in Europe, Good to Great Tennis Academy. (Sweden)
Talking about his achievements:
- Former ATP #2 Singles . Champion in 12 ATP Tournaments
- Finalist in Roland Garros 2000
- Former tennis coach of Stan Wawrinka (Being Champion in 3 GS´s and ATP #3)
- Former coach of Thomas Johansson, Robin Soderling and many others.
- Good to Great Tennis Academy Director (Sweden)
- ATP Coach
- GPTCA Coach
- International Tennis Leader