Magnus Norman - We must make players independentby The Tennis Talk
In this episode of "The Tennis Talk - Coaches Voices" Magnus Norman shared one of his main philosophies as a coach, 'returning to the independent player so that he can also be independent off the pitch'. Thus he also touched on the subject of what it is like to be a coach and what it represents.
The Tennis Talk - Coaches Voices is hosted by Fernando Segal, International tennis leader. This podcast is designed and produced by Segal Intitute, with the interntaional support of the GPTCA.
To watch the full episode for free, download the Tennis ONE app
MAGNUS NORMAN, who is sharing wonderful stories about his career like player, coach of great players and director of one of the best Tennis Academies in Europe, Good to Great Tennis Academy. (Sweden)
Talking about his achievements:
- Former ATP #2 Singles . Champion in 12 ATP Tournaments
- Finalist in Roland Garros 2000
- Former tennis coach of Stan Wawrinka (Being Champion in 3 GS´s and ATP #3)
- Former coach of Thomas Johansson, Robin Soderling and many others.
- Good to Great Tennis Academy Director (Sweden)
- ATP Coach
- GPTCA Coach
- International Tennis Leader