Magnus Norman - what is it like to train young players?by The Tennis Talk
In this episode of "The Tennis Talk - Coaches Voices"Magnus Norman talks to us about what it's like to train children and young players, whether they develop or remain stagnant. Also emphasizing the importance of having the support of parents in this important stage of development.
The Tennis Talk - Coaches Voices is hosted by Fernando Segal, International tennis leader. This podcast is designed and produced by Segal Intitute, with the interntaional support of the GPTCA.
To watch the full episode for free, download the Tennis ONE app.
MAGNUS NORMAN, who is sharing wonderful stories about his career like player, coach of great players and director of one of the best Tennis Academies in Europe, Good to Great Tennis Academy. (Sweden)
Talking about his achievements:
- Former ATP #2 Singles . Champion in 12 ATP Tournaments
- Finalist in Roland Garros 2000
- Former tennis coach of Stan Wawrinka (Being Champion in 3 GS´s and ATP #3)
- Former coach of Thomas Johansson, Robin Soderling and many others.
- Good to Great Tennis Academy Director (Sweden)
- ATP Coach
- GPTCA Coach
- International Tennis Leader
Ratings and Reviews (0)
This Course Includes
|24 hours on-demand video|
|Streaming from mobile and TV|
|Certificate of completion|
|100% money back guarantee|