The Effect of Sexual Activity on Performance : Alberto Castellaniby World Tennis Conference
How does sexual activity affect performance on the tennis court?
This is a topic that we coaches KNOW is important... but what does the act of sex do to a player at a physical, mental, emotional, and even spiritual level?
And how can we, as coaches, effectively address this topic in a professional way?
In Alberto Castellani's presentation at World Tennis Conference 2, he addresses these exact topics in "The Effect of Sexual Activity on Performance of Tennis Players".
In this course you'll learn:
- The biological and physiological effects that sex has on a player's performance
- The risk difference between sex and going up a flight of stairs (you may be shocked by this).
- Practical advice on how to approach this delicate topic with your players.
- Why approaching this topic with your players will actually BUILD trust, if it's done in an appropriate way.
- and much, much more.
If you want to connect with your player and help them manage what could be a chaotic area in their life, "The Effect of Sexual Activity on Performance of Tennis Players" will help you do that.
Alberto Castellani is the President of the GPTCA Italy and Morocco.
- He directs, as a technical director, the training courses for tennis teachers and coaches of the UISP, Tennis League (Unione Italiana SportperTutti)
- For over 15 years he’s been teaching at the Faculty of Physical Education, University of Perugia; “Technical theory and teaching for individual sports” and in the specialized Degree Course for Sciences and Techniques of the Sporting Activity, “Individual sports”
- He’s an international ATP Coach - he graduated as a tennis teacher at the National School for Teachers (Rome) of the Italian Tennis Federation; registered in the Official List of Teachers
- Today he’s a member, as an International Coach of the Coach Association of the ATP (Professional Tennis Association), the most important international organization in the world of professional tennis coaching. Only four Italian coaches are members of it and around 40 in the world; conditions to be admitted is the continous top 100 high-level coaching activity
- Current director of the private group “Il Perugino: the art of tennis” which was and is composed by a team of elite coaches - the group had and still has top 100 and top 50 ATP players
- He is registered in the Official List of technicians, specialized in sport psychology. The Register is managed by the AIPS. For several years he held the Optional Courses of Tennis I and Tennis II, at the Isef of Perugia. Those courses were for Isef students and both of them had the relating final exam to be taken
- He is a director of the Scientific and Technical Committee of the same tennis league of UISP
WORLD TENNIS CONFERENCE by GPTCA/SI
It is the most important Tennis Conference in the world which is organized by GPTCA and Segal Institute, supported by ATP.
Each year, virtually it brings together the most important and outstanding international tennis coaches, scientists, personalities, experts with great experience on player development processes, Each one presents us the progressive development pathway of Top Competitive Worldwide Tennis Players.
WORLD TENNIS CONFERENCE by GPTCA/SI has been designed and developed into several presentations and very special content on many different subjects on and off court to help you to keep developing your best strategies for your tennis projects. All presentations are integrated into specialized thematic blocks to maximize the experience of being part of the event.
Take advantage to have a presentation of each of WTC Speakers.
Is important to remark that when you are buying a presentation/course you are helping to promote tennis because most of the speakers donate their income to Tennis AID, a non-profit organization who is promoting tennis giving racquets, nets, tennis balls, tennis clothes and much more supporting tennis actions in countries like (Ghana, Nigeria, Vietnam, Philippines, Bolivia, Cambodia and others)
Be ready to participate in the next WTC3 in March, 2023 with the most important coaches in Professional Tennis Circuits.