Amy Acuff`s High Jumpby Amy Acuff
Five-time olympian Amy Acuff is one of the most successful high jumpers in American history. Her instructional high jump course covers all aspects of the event from beginnings to the Olympic-level athletes. Learn the secrets of the approach, takeoff, mental preparation and much more. Amy also analyzes the technique of many other successful jumpers. Discover how to maximize your potential in your high jump journey with this incredible course.
Amy is a U.S. track & field athlete that competes in the Olympic high jump competition. She has participated in the 1996, 2000, 2004, 2008 and 2012 Olympic Games as a member of USA Track and Field. Her best Olympic performance came at the 2004 Games, where her jump of 1.99 m earned her fourth place in the final. Amy is currently preparing for the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio. Accomplishments:
- National Scholastic Indoor Champion: 1991, 1992
- NCAA (National Collegiate) Indoor Champion: 1994, 1995, 1997
- NCAA Outdoor Champion: 1995, 1996
- 6 Time U.S. Outdoor Champion: 1995, 1997, 2001, 2003, 2005, 2007
- 5 Time U.S. Indoor Champion: 2001, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009